Come and join us to find out what Kent Community Foundation has to offer at a free advice and information session for voluntary organisations and community groups in Kent and Medway on Friday 26th July from 9.30am to 1pm at Sea Cadet Corps Sheppey Unit, Minster on Sea.
What can you expect from the session?
- Gain an overview of a range of funding options
- Network with other groups and organisations
- Discuss your funding needs one-to-one
- Learn the top tips on choosing the right funding for your activities and what makes a good funding application
- Attend a workshop on making good grant applications
- Light refreshments available
An email will go out prior to the event for 1:1 sessions which will be on a first come, first served basis.