2014 will see the launch of the Kent Charity Awards and we would like to give you the chance to be one of the founding sponsors. This is a long-term project that will gather momentum year on year and we are delighted to confirm that The Kent Messenger Group will be the media sponsors for the awards. They have committed to promoting the awards across all titles in the KM Group and on-line, as well as providing additional pre and post gala event publicity.
As a sponsor you will receive the following benefits:
- On launch of awards your company will be profiled in The Kent Messenger
- Company logo on KM awards website page
- Your company on all Kent Charity Award social media activity
- Your company on all pre-publicity, including printed application forms
- Four complimentary tickets to the gala evening
- Your company’s representative to make a presentation at the gala evening
- Your company logo will be prominently promoted at the gala evening including on; programme, certificates, logo media backdrop, pop-ups and audio-visual
- Opportunity to be on the judging panel
- All sponsors will be invited to steering group meetings
YOUR ROLE AS A SPONSOR
Corporate sponsorship of these awards doesn’t have to be time-consuming and the level of involvement can be tailored to suit the availability of your named representative. All the sponsors will have equal ownership of the Awards, regardless of the level of involvement. For example, some sponsors may wish to sit on the judging panel, while others may not be able to commit to this. Others may wish to visit shortlisted finalists as part of the judging team – but all will be seen as equal partners.
An additional option for discussion is that an independent adjudicator, with charity experience, is appointed to make recommendations on which entries should be considered for shortlisting.
The Kent Charity Awards will only have one Sponsor from each business sector ensuring you have exclusivity. These details will be discussed and agreed at the first sponsors’ meeting.