The 2022 Kent Charity Awards are now open!
Thank you to everyone who has supported the Kent Charity Awards. For the past seven years we have received incredible entries and nominations, which just goes to show how many amazing people there are in Kent all trying to make the lives of others better.
The Kent Charity Awards are free to enter and a great way to showcase your charity and reward the hard work of your staff and volunteers.
We also have a Volunteer and Trustee of the Year category. There are so many people in Kent who work incredibly hard behind the scenes so why not reward them for their hardwork and nominate them for an award. All we ask is that the person you nominate is associated with a registered charity.
We are delighted that The KM Media Group continue to be our media partner and we aim to profile every entry we receive in the group’s newspapers – this might be in your local paper or across the group.
- If you are a charity please fill in the application here.
- If you would like to nominate a trustee or volunteer for an award please click here
- The word document can be downloaded here. KCA 22 entry template
We would recommend that you download a copy of the entry form first and take time filling it out. The entry form is what our judges see first and if you rush this process, unfortunately it could be the award application that is the culprit of you not becoming a finalist.
Once you have put down the basics, maybe share the document with your colleagues and even service users for their suggestions. More input from others will create more facts, testimonials and evidence that can go into your submission, which in turn will help your entry stand out for the judges.
- Children’s Charity of the Year
- Disability and Mental Health Charity of the Year
- Animal, Environment and Wildlife Charity of the Year
- Care Charity of the Year
- Community Charity or Community Project of the Year
- Start Up (established between 1-3 years) Charity of the Year
- Large Charity of the Year – £5 million +
- Best Use of Volunteers Charity of the Year
- Best use of Marketing, PR and Social Media Charity of the Year
- Other – if you cannot find a category that best fits your charity
…… and don’t forget to nominate a colleague, friend or someone you know that goes that extra mile into our Trustee and Volunteer of the Year categories.
You can enter your charity into more than one category. Supporting evidence can be submitting with your entry.
The Awards Evening
Charity finalists will receive 4 complimentary tickets to attend a glittering awards ceremony which will take place in September 2022. Volunteer and Trustee of the Year finalists will receive 2 complimentary tickets to attend. All finalists can purchase additional tickets.
If you have any questions about your entry please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Good Luck !